Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kim Soohyun & Eunjung's Spris CF

It's like my dreams have been realized.

Kim Soohyun and Eunjung recently filmed a Spris CF (the shoes). I'm watching Dream High, with Kim Soohyun, Miss A's Suzy, Taecyeon, and Eunjung, right now and ...Do you know how long I've thought they'd make such a CUTE couple. (WAAAYYY better than Suzy/Kim Soohyun...sorry SamMi shippers...Eunjung is just way too cute.)

Anyways, the story is about a group of young dancers who meet. When Kim Soohyun is instantly attracted to Eunjung who at first ignores and puts him off. Later they see a dance competition "Dream Project", and together with their friends they work on a dance routine complete with really cool stunts and a song sung by the two of them. Slowly, Eunjung starts to warm up to Kim Soohyun...Did I mention how cute they look together?

Check out their commercial:



Maybe...just maybe...they'll end up together in Dream High *keeping my fingers crossed*

Ironically, I'm listening to Perfect Two by Auburn while writing this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment